THE EXECUTIVE EXCELERATE PROGRAMCommitted to getting you on on your way to making over $100,000 annual GCI.
The Executive Excelerate Program
Your 12-Week Program towards success!
The Executive Excelerate Program is an exclusive, focused and implementation-oriented group coaching and accountability program designed specifically for agents who are serious and committed to getting their annual GCI over $100,000 or more and keeping it there.
This program is all about taking action on quality systems and processes intended to improve Executive performance and results. We minimize conversations focused on concepts and ideas emphasizing actionable activities. As a result, participants will have the opportunity and responsibility to ‘do the work’ each week. This program is not designed for casual observers but rather for active and engaged participants.
– Classes begin June 1st, 2021 @ 1pm
– Course teachers will be comprised of industry experts on various subject matters including brokers, high performance agents and special guests!
Subject matter covered and implemented during the program includes:
- Creating A Winning Mindset and Productive Attitudes
- Inspirational and Effective Goal Setting and Tracking
- Simple Database Creation, Management and Systems
- Creating Your Perfect and Productive Day
- Creating Your Unique Brand and Messaging
- Building Your Pipeline of Quality Leads
- Mining for Gold – Building a Killer Sphere of Influence
- Making Social Media Work for You
- Conducting Opens Houses that Command Attention
- Winning the Listing Every time
- Establishing Committed Buyer Relationships
- Effective Listing Management
- Becoming a Master of Negotiations
- Strengthening your Client Relationship Long Term
- Streamlined Transaction Management
Program meets weekly for 2-3 hours via Zoom, led by Eden Sunshine, VP of Operations
Are you ready to put in the work?…
Participation and attendance is mandatory. Content is often delivered in a progressive fashion, meaning it builds upon itself. Missing a session could result in getting behind and not having access to critical content for future sessions. If a member of the group has a scheduling conflict that has been established prior to starting the program, they could be granted an exception and permitted to make up the class by watching the recorded video. If an emergency arises as well, accommodations can be made to keep a member on track. No shows and unexcused absences will result in removal from the program.